About This Blog

I created this as a way to place all news tips for the Citizen Journalism workshop at the Pasadena Community Network. We meet every Tuesday night 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Bring these or other story ideas and learn the new exciting world of citizen based collaborative journalism. Visit http://pasadenan.com/ for more information.

Location: Pasadena Community Network - Studio G
Street: 2057 N. Los Robles Ave.
City/Town: Pasadena, CA
http://www.pasadenacommunitynetwork.com/

Thursday, April 28, 2011

open government advocate Rich McKee dies








Dear Friends,

It is with deep regret and a very heavy heart that I must report that our dear
friend and colleague, Rich McKee, suddenly passed away today, April 23, 2011.
I have no further details at this time, but I will share what I can as it becomes
known to me in the coming days and weeks.

Rich was one of our greatest champions throughout the years, and we truly could
not have done any of this without him. I hope you will join me in sending support and
prayers to his family and friends as they learn to cope with this incredible loss.

My deepest regrets,

No comments:

Post a Comment